Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I PASSED!

The studying and sacrifice paid off. I took the test this morning and passed. I needed a 170 and earned a 178. I was pretty stoked. I reviewed the information again this morning before the test and then went to the facility. It was all computer based and they wouldn't let you even wear a watch into the testing area. So I take the test, and yes, it was as hard as they made it sound. I must have marked 20 questions to go back and review. It took me about an hour, but we get 2 hours to take it. Then another 10 or 15 minutes to go back and review the marked questions. Then it was decision time. Do you hit the "End" button or review more questions? I hit the end button and it popped up with a bunch of information about the test and scoring and I couldn't find my score. Then I saw it. I didn't know if that was my score or not. But it was, and I was ecstatic. Now I am Cameron Denison, AIC, CPC, LEED AP. (Yeah, all construction stuff that doesn't mean diddley outside of the industry)

No comments: